WHO WE ARE
Elixus is a performance-driven regional digital marketing agency headquartered in Kuala Lumpur. We are a part of Ematic Group – established in 2013, we started as an email marketing optimization provider, and in 2019, we have broadened our business to a larger scale in the Digital Marketing landscape – Elixus Agency.
As a Digital Marketing Solutions provider across SEA, Elixus embodies a new generation of agencies. We built our ecosystem into providing an integrated offering with – proprietary Adtech, agency speed of work and execution capabilities, consultant standard of operation, and full creative capabilities from A/B testing to motion design.
Leveraging on a growth-hacking methodology, we help our clients to generate revenue online through: Performance marketing, Social Media, CRM, and Email Marketing, Web Development and SEO
With more than 70 clients, 40+ digital experts in 6 markets in less than a year, we have proven a new model of what agencies should be.
JOIN US IF YOU
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g., Marketing, Digital Marketing, Business Management, Digital Media)
- Requires 1 – 3 years of working experience in Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaign management.
- Experience with benchmarking metrics such as Cost-per-Click (CPC), Cost-per-Install (CPI), Click-Through-Rate (CTR), Return on Ad Spend (ROAS).
- Deep understanding of digital marketing strategies, concepts and best practices.
- Ability to develop presentations with deep insights, technical content and recommendations to customers by analyzing online user behavior, conversion data and customer journey
- Good spoken and written in local language and English
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel)
- A problem-solver in finding solutions to move customer numbers to a positive angle and able to think from the perspective of a user
- Good to have
- Experience with major E-commerce platforms: Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, PrestaShop
- Knowledge of digital marketing funnel and user journey is a plus
YOUR DAY WILL INCLUDE
- Manage a complex set of customer and agency relationships
- Run Google Search, Google Display and Facebook campaigns for customers, and generate an ongoing report.
- Identify the relevant target audience for an existing brand through research and utilizing Facebook, Instagram and Google analytical tools.
- Identify incorrect technical integrations of Facebook Pixel for customers.
- Calculate the business value being delivered by the ongoing campaigns.
- Design split tests on Google Ads & Facebook Ads by using customer data and third-party tools
- Conduct in-depth standard and custom ad effectiveness studies for Facebook & Google advertisers.
- Communicate complex research results to a general audience.
- Close collaboration with cross-functional partners such as the Account Managers, Designers, and Sales team.
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US
- All the perks that come along with working in a startup and we pay competitively
- Be part of a fast-growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
- Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
- Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
- Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets
- Want to play an active role in a promising start-up adventure
- Enjoy working in a multicultural team and are looking for an international exposure
|Job Category||Performance Marketing|