WHO WE ARE
Elixus is a performance-driven regional digital marketing agency headquartered in Kuala Lumpur. We are a part of Ematic Group – established in 2013, we started as an email marketing optimization provider, and in 2019, we have broadened our business to a larger scale in the Digital Marketing landscape – Elixus Agency.
As a Digital Marketing Solutions provider across SEA, Elixus embodies a new generation of agencies. We built our ecosystem into providing an integrated offering with – proprietary Adtech, agency speed of work and execution capabilities, consultant standard of operation, and full creative capabilities from A/B testing to motion design.
Leveraging on a growth-hacking methodology, we help our clients to generate revenue online through: Performance marketing, Social Media, CRM, and Email Marketing, Web Development and SEO
With more than 70 clients, 40+ digital experts in 6 markets in less than a year, we have proven a new model of what agencies should be.
JOIN US IF YOU
- Support the Head of Communication & Design in review and execution of agency-wide graphic design requests.
- Design, produce and deliver ongoing maintenance of existing design assets for clients. Ensure content accuracy and appropriateness, maintain brand adherence and consistency in tone/voice, and meet quality standards and expectations
- Create easy to understand charts, graphs, and diagrams for slides, web, social media, and performance media. Use graphic design to illustrate technical knowledge
- Perform ongoing maintenance of existing design assets. Revise and improve based on feedback and business/industry changes
- Manage digital projects end-to-end, including reviewing, editing, and finalizing while working under tight schedules. Complete follow-up actions promptly, and meet targeted deadlines
- Work quickly with the ability to anticipate, recognize, and resolve problems with minimal supervision
- Work independently, Offers inputs during collaboration meetings and cross-functionally, and within teams.
- Proactively seek answers when information or direction is unclear. Undertake research, where appropriate, to self-educate on business and industry.
- Proficient in English and local language in both writing and verbal
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player, great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time-management skills
- Are results-driven
- Are a quick-learner and willing to learn more
- Appreciate teamwork and are also able to work autonomously
YOUR DAY WILL INCLUDE
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or a related field is a plus
- Some creative industry experiences with 2-3 Years of working experience in web and digital product design.
- Candidates must have a portfolio demonstrating a range of visual communication skills and creative talent.
- Technical knowledge and expertise using;
- Familiar with Adobe Suite
- Experience and knowledgeable in UX is an added advantage
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US
- All the perks that come along with working in a startup and we pay competitively
- Be part of a fast-growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
- Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
- Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
- Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets
- Want to play an active role in a promising start-up adventure
- Enjoy working in a multicultural team and are looking for an international exposure