WHO WE ARE
Elixus is a performance-driven regional digital marketing agency headquartered in Kuala Lumpur. We are a part of Ematic Group – established in 2013, we started as an email marketing optimization provider, and in 2019, we have broadened our business to a larger scale in the Digital Marketing landscape – Elixus Agency.
As a Digital Marketing Solutions provider across SEA, Elixus embodies a new generation of agencies. We built our ecosystem into providing an integrated offering with – proprietary Adtech, agency speed of work and execution capabilities, consultant standard of operation, and full creative capabilities from A/B testing to motion design.
Leveraging on a growth-hacking methodology, we help our clients to generate revenue online through: Performance marketing, Social Media, CRM, and Email Marketing, Web Development and SEO
With more than 70 clients, 40+ digital experts in 6 markets in less than a year, we have proven a new model of what agencies should be.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
- Degree/Diploma in Design, Fine Arts or a related field is a plus
- Creative industry experiences with 2-3 years of working experience in web and digital marketing landscapes.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills.
- An awesome portfolio demonstrating a range of visual communication skills and creative talent.
- Knowledgeable with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience and knowledgeable in UX is an added advantage
YOUR DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
- Design, produce, and deliver ongoing maintenance of existing design assets for clients.
- Ensure content accuracy and appropriateness, maintain brand adherence and consistency in tone/voice, and meet quality standards and expectations
- Create easy to understand and interactive visual for web design, organic posts for social media, and paid ads.
- Perform ongoing maintenance of existing design assets. Revise and improve based on feedback and business/industry changes
- Manage digital projects end-to-end, including reviewing, editing, and finalizing while working under tight schedules. Complete follow-up actions promptly, and meet targeted deadlines
- Work quickly with the ability to anticipate, recognize, and resolve problems with minimal supervision.
- Proactively seek answers when information or direction is unclear. Undertake research, where appropriate, to self-educate on business and industry.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Excellent in communicating with Project team members – Fast respond, provide constructive and positive feedback to meet the client requirements.
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US
- All the perks that come along with working in a startup and we pay competitively
- Be part of a fast-growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
- Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
- Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
- Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets
- Want to play an active role in a promising start-up adventure
- Enjoy working in a multicultural team and are looking for an international exposure