WHO WE ARE
Elixus is a performance-driven regional digital marketing agency headquartered in Kuala Lumpur. We are a part of Ematic Group – established in 2013, we started as an email marketing optimization provider, and in 2019, we have broadened our business to a larger scale in the Digital Marketing landscape – Elixus Agency.
As a Digital Marketing Solutions provider across SEA, Elixus embodies a new generation of agencies. We built our ecosystem into providing an integrated offering with – proprietary Adtech, agency speed of work and execution capabilities, consultant standard of operation, and full creative capabilities from A/B testing to motion design.
Leveraging on a growth-hacking methodology, we help our clients to generate revenue online through: Performance marketing, Social Media, CRM, and Email Marketing, Web Development and SEO
With more than 70 clients, 40+ digital experts in 6 markets in less than a year, we have proven a new model of what agencies should be.
JOIN US IF YOU
- At least 5 years’ experience OR more within a similar performance marketing role is essential with a strong knowledge/exposure to Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaign management.
- Experience with benchmarking metrics such as Cost-per-Click (CPC), Cost-per-Install (CPI), Click-Through-Rate (CTR), Return on Ad Spend (ROAS).
- Experience with major E-commerce platforms: Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, PrestaShop is an added plus
- A strategic mindset combined with the ability to build strong relationships
- A confident self-starter with fantastic numerical, communication and leadership skills
- Proven track record of delivering both short-term and long-term targets
- Previous experience leading client-side agency relationships whilst delivering performance marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g., Marketing, Digital Marketing, Business Management, Digital Media) Educated to degree level in mathematics is highly advantageous
YOUR DAY WILL INCLUDE
- Strategize media planning for existing and potential clients.
- Plan and deliver the performance marketing strategy across all marketing channels. (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Establish and improve standard operating procedures to facilitate efficient cross – collaboration.
- Manage and monitor all channel performance whilst ensuring that the budget and KPIs are adhered to.
- Oversee resource allocation by working closely with the performance marketing team.
- Manage and mentor a team, ensuring that all work produced is of the highest quality.
- Be the ‘go-to’ person for all performance marketing related queries and represent the company at related events.
- Close collaboration with cross-functional Head of Departments across the team.
- Develop and maintain relationship with channel partners.
- Contribute to ideation and development of internal software tools
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US
- All the perks that come along with working in a startup and we pay competitively
- Be part of a fast-growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
- Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
- Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
- Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets
- Want to play an active role in a promising start-up adventure
- Enjoy working in a multicultural team and are looking for an international exposure
|Job Category||Performance Marketing|