WHO WE ARE
Elixus is a performance-driven regional digital marketing agency headquartered in Kuala Lumpur. We are a part of Ematic Group – established in 2013, we started as an email marketing optimization provider, and in 2019, we have broadened our business to a larger scale in the Digital Marketing landscape – Elixus Agency.
As a Digital Marketing Solutions provider across SEA, Elixus embodies a new generation of agencies. We built our ecosystem into providing an integrated offering with – proprietary Adtech, agency speed of work and execution capabilities, consultant standard of operation, and full creative capabilities from A/B testing to motion design.
Leveraging on a growth-hacking methodology, we help our clients to generate revenue online through: Performance marketing, Social Media, CRM, and Email Marketing, Web Development and SEO
With more than 70 clients, 40+ digital experts in 6 markets in less than a year, we have proven a new model of what agencies should be.
JOIN US IF YOU
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager or a similar role at least more than 3 years.
- BSc in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal.
- Hands-on experience with social media platforms to advertise
- Resourceful, motivated, independent, and takes the initiative to fulfill tasks.
- Familiarity with online paid advertising
- Proficient in English in writing and verbal
- Have good organizational skills
- Like to think out of the box and take initiatives
- Are digital-savvy and interested in digital marketing
- Are results-driven
- Are a quick-learner and willing to learn more
- Appreciate teamwork and are also able to work autonomously
YOUR DAY WILL INCLUDE
- Planning and executing social media strategies that help clients achieve their business and marketing objectives.
- Write, edit and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors
- Track and report on social media insights (traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates)
- Day-to-day social media management inclusive of creating & publishing content on clients’ social media channels, monitoring & responding to comments and messages, and reporting of all social media activities for the month.
- Apply advertising techniques to boost brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Respond to questions and comments on our social media pages in a timely and accurate manner
- Oversee the team execution to fulfill the clients’ needs and consistently produce new up-to-date insights to our client and social team.
- Take the initiative to handle risk management on social media.
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US
- All the perks that come along with working in a startup and we pay competitively
- Be part of a fast-growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
- Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
- Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
- Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets
- Want to play an active role in a promising start-up adventure
- Enjoy working in a multicultural team and are looking for an international exposure
|Job Category||Social Media|