WHO WE ARE
Elixus is a performance-driven regional digital marketing agency headquartered in Kuala Lumpur. We are a part of Ematic Group – established in 2013, we started as an email marketing optimization provider, and in 2019, we have broadened our business to a larger scale in the Digital Marketing landscape – Elixus Agency.
As a Digital Marketing Solutions provider across SEA, Elixus embodies a new generation of agencies. We built our ecosystem into providing an integrated offering with – proprietary Adtech, agency speed of work and execution capabilities, consultant standard of operation, and full creative capabilities from A/B testing to motion design.
Leveraging on a growth-hacking methodology, we help our clients to generate revenue online through: Performance marketing, Social Media, CRM, and Email Marketing, Web Development and SEO
With more than 70 clients, 40+ digital experts in 6 markets in less than a year, we have proven a new model of what agencies should be.
QUALIFICATIONS YOU’LL NEED
- 4-5 years of relevant experience managing social media for a large brand or digital agencies
- BSc in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with social media platforms to advertise
- Resourceful, motivated, independent, and takes the initiative to fulfill tasks.
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
YOUR DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
- Liaising and networking with clients.
- Define and optimize the most critical KPIs and objectives.
- Manage social in-trend content planning, social media campaign, content publishing, content production, community management, copywriting, metrics reporting, monitoring & optimizations.
- Monitoring trends and analyze social networking.
- In-depth knowledge of world social media platforms – FB, IG, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter & Youtube.
- Work with the creative team regularly, help to form creative ideas that can develop into larger campaigns, over time.
- You will champion social media best practices and suggest and make improvements to internal processes to become more efficient.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US
- All the perks that come along with working in a startup and we pay competitively
- Be part of a fast-growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
- Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
- Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
- Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets
|Job Category||Social Media|